Monday 24 December 2012

Festive Make Up

Seeing as it's Christmas Eve I wanted to do some festive make up and of course it's always affordable and inexpensive! I hope it gives you some inspiration for festive looking make up. I started with my usual foundation and concealer. I then used Rimmel Stay Matte powder to give a more flawless looking finish.

For my eyes I kept it simple with a warm cooper/gold colour from MUA which I reviewed in a few posts back. Then I added my usual black flicks with Collection 2000 liquid liner and mascara. I've heard that gold shades are great for blue eyes and helps warm up a pale complexion.  
For my lips I lined them with Topshop Lip liner in Deception (not pictured) I put on some Cocoa Butter Vaseline to add moisture and shine. Then I went over that with MUA deep red lipstick in shade 1. 

Have a lovely Christmas xx





No comments:

Post a Comment