Thursday 4 April 2013

Review | Nailene 200 Full Cover Nails in Petite Square





I hate my natural nails, they are a really weird shape and they are so weak. They break as soon as I try to grow them out so I just don't bother. I used to use Nailene Nails in Active Length which were okay but they were a bit too long and didn't look natural enough. So I would have to file and clip them down and just end up in a big old mess! Then I came across the petite version on llymrs' blog, so I searched on Superdrug and Boots for them but they were no where to be found! I then found them on Ebay, so I assume they only sell the petite ones in American or something. Anyway they were only £5.99 and free post and packaging. They were delivered really fast as well.

I love how they look, they look really natural but polished. My step mum gets acrylics done in a salon and I think these nails have a similar look. Obviously they don't last as long as acrylics which can last up to a month or so. These last about 3-4 days but sometimes just the odd one will fall off and you can just reapply. They come in different sizes which is good to suit most nail sizes but they are petite so they generally fit smaller nails better. This is really good for people with narrow small nails as well as people who want a shorter length. 





1 comment:

  1. I used to adore acrylics like these but my nails became so weak underneath that I had to give them a rest for a bit. I might get back in the acrylics game after this post!

    waitealittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete