Sunday 20 January 2013

Recent Purchases/Mini Haul





Top | Jack Wills
Jeans | Jack Wills

First off is my new work uniform from Jack Wills. The top is just simple stripes and is a thickish material which will keep you nice and warm! The sleeves are three quarter length and it has a pocket detail with a pink stitched logo. The jeans are amazing! I love all the jeans at JW but my favourite are the super skinny ones which are stretchy and super super tight! 




Bag | Primark (£12)

This beauty is from Primark but looks so good for a cheapy bag! I was out shopping with my best friend and she got the last one in our Primark store so I had to have one too, naturally! So I got my mum to hunt for one for me. Luckily she found one!



I had some stuff to return from Topshop so I decided to get some make up bits instead. I haven't tried any of the Topshop make up before apart from their nail polishes. Ps. Sorry for some grubbiness.  I've been using these two products loads since I got them! 




Lipstick | Topshop

Firstly was a lipstick in the shade "Whimsical", it's a peachy pinky nude that feel really creamy and smooth on the lips. It also smells so nice! I really wanted some everyday lipsticks and this is perfect for that. It's a really pretty shade that warms a pale complexion. I think this was look amazing with a tan as well. 




Blush | Topshop £6 (cannot find this particular colour online)

This is a cream blush which is also very peachy pink toned, as you can see from the swatches next to each other, the blush and the lipstick are very similar shades. This is also very creamy but its slightly stiffer which makes it last longer on the cheeks. I like to dap a few dots on the upper part of my cheeks, rather than the apples of my cheeks and blend in with my finger. 





Lipstick | MAC Cosmetics

As well as my new MAC foundation that I picked up, I also got this satin finish lipstick in the shade "Myth". It's a tan, nude colour. Another 'everyday' colour that I wanted. It's a Satin finish so it's very pigmented, soft and semi-matte. It's also quite conditioning which is a plus in this cold weather! 

Have you bought any new things recently? Or tried any of these products? x  



No comments:

Post a Comment