Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas Beauty Haul: Part 2 Eyes

As promised this is the 2nd part of my Christmas Beauty Haul which features all my eye products that I received this Christmas.
 First is my favourite, the 'Undressed' eyeshadow palette from MUA. The colours are just so gorgeous! It features a selection of matte and shimmery eyeshadows in all different shades of golds, bronzes and browns. Then there is also a shimmery black and a shimmer silver/dark grey. The second from the top left is my favourite out of them all, it's a lovely rose gold colour and is so subtle and pretty.
Next is another MUA palette 'The Artiste Collection - Multi-use Palette.' with 6 marbled eyeshadows, blushers, a bronzer and a highlight. I must say I haven't tried this out as of yet but I may do a review on MUA products and include this with some swatches! The colours look interesting and it will be good to try some out for different looks.
You guessed it! Another MUA product, this trio eyeshadow 'Smoke Screen' is perfect for smokey eyes.  The eyeshadows are really pearly and shimmery which I love. One thing I would say is that you should just throw away the brushes that come with MUA products, they are cheap and rubbish but you get what you pay for. I'd invest in some decent brushes to apply eye shadow as it make it so much easier and looks a lot better. 
Last but not least are two mascaras. Volume Million Lashes by L'oreal Paris and The Falsies Volum' Express Mascara by Maybelline. I haven't tried the L'oreal one yet but the Maybelline The Falsies is so good! I know that Tanya Burr rates it highly and I love the Volum' Express mascaras from Maybelline so this was an instant winner for me. It has a curved brush to help create longer, more curved lashes and  you can use it to wing out your lashes at the side!

As I said before there will be more parts to my Christmas Beauty Haul so come back for more soon.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment