Friday 28 December 2012

Christmas Beauty Haul: Part 3 Lips

This is the 3rd part of my Christmas Beauty Haul featuring my new lipsticks from Rimmel and Barry M.
I have numbered the swatches so you can see what they are called. 
1. Rimmel Moisture renew lipstick in Coral Queen. The swatch looks more orangey that it actually is, it's more pink in real life. I love this colour, it's a pinky peach. It's also really moisturising and feels lovely on the lips. 
2. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in shade 01. This lipstick is more matte than the other but it's not drying. It's a classic red shade, a must have in any make up bag.


Next I have three Barry M shades that my lovely boyfriend bought me (aw boys buying make up is cute) only annoying thing is that they aren't named, they are numbered so to avoid confusion, I will number them by the large number printed on the bottom of the lipstick. (because there is a smaller number on them as well)
3. 144, this shade is a dark pink that is sheer but the more you put on the more colour goes on. It's moisturising which is good for a Barry M lipstick as some of their more pigmented ones can be very drying.
4. 146, this is a lighter sheer pink which is also moisturising. I have a similar colour to this from Barry M but it's really pigmented and a more day glow shade which is quite drying. 
5. 141, this is my favourite out of the three. It's a dark red colour with glittery/shimmery bits that give it a little bit of a golden tone. It's lovely!

So that's it for the lipsticks for my Christmas Beauty Haul, I shall be doing the other bits soon as well. 


x



  



No comments:

Post a Comment