Monday 31 December 2012

What's in my bag: Going out/NYE

I thought I'd do a "What's in my bag" post but a going out/NYE version, so the sort of things I would generally take with me on a night out but this is what I'm specifically taking out tonight.
My clutch bag is from New Look and purse from Topshop. 
Mini deodorant - you don't want to be sweaty and gross when your out and looking gorgeous!
Mini Alien perfume - perfect to touch up your scent.
Hair grips - just in case your hair doesn't co-operate. 
Hair band - and again in case your hair is not behaving!
Rimmel by Kate red lipstick - for bathroom retouches.
Cocoa butter Vaseline - for when your lips may feel a bit dry.
Braceletes from H&M - add some sparkle to any outfit.
Mini blonde hairspray - making your hair stay in place all night.

My Alien perfume that I got for Christmas came with two minis! Perfect for taking in your bag when your scent starts to fade and so much better than taking the whole bottle.
These braceletes from H&M are perfect for my outfit tonight, I may post some pictures tomorrow of what I wore!
I literally adore my new purse from Topshop! So pretty.

Have a lovely NYE whatever you do! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment