Monday 31 December 2012

Christmas Beauty Haul: Part 5 Other

The final part of my Christmas Beauty Haul! Hope you liked it and hope you have a happy NYE!
First is my Alien perfume, I've loved this scent for ages now since I was like 13 or something! Sephora say that the notes are "Solar Accord, Jasmine Sambac, Green Notes, Cashmeran, Vanilla, Transparent Amber." I honestly don't know much about perfume 'notes' but if that helps anyone get an idea of what it smells like then that's great but for me I love to go into the shop and actually smell it. I also really like the bottle design with the sort of transparent purple glass and gold. 
Next is my Stippling brush from Real Techniques. I've wanted a decent foundation brush for some time and I've watched many youtube videos about the Real Techniques brushes. They are affordable but quality brushes that you can buy in Boots and online. This particular brush works really well with foundation. I really want to get some more of these brushes as I think they are really good for the prices.
This set of Stila brushes were such a nice gift, I haven't heard much about Stila brushes but they are good as a starter for a brush collection. The foundation brush and concealer brush worked really well for applying a heavier coverage. The large eyeshadow brush has also worked quite well, some of the hairs have started to come out but I'm not too bothered. Overall it's a nice set to have and start you out with make up brushes.

That's it! My Christmas Beauty Haul is complete, hopefully it has been interesting or helpful in some way! Happy NYE x





No comments:

Post a Comment